Can’t sleep despite being full of food, so here’s an RPG meme…
1. What is the first RPG you ever played?
2. What RPG do you currently play most often?
3. What is the best system you’ve played?
Over the Edge
4. What is the best system you’ve run?
Over The Edge
5. Would you consider yourself an: Elitist/ Min-Maxer/ Rules Lawyer?
None of the above. In fact, I think all three types should be pimpslapped on a regular basis.
6. If you could recommend a new RPG which would you recommend? Why?
I haven’t really paid much attention to new RPGs in the past couple of years, but Heroquest looks very good.
7. How often do you play?
I’m a GM, so I don’t get to play. However, my gaming group meets twice a month.
8. What sort of characters do you play? Leader? Follower? Comic Relief? Roll-Player/ Role-Player?
When I get a chance to play, I’m usually either a Leader or Comic Relief. I’m a Roleplayer.
9. What is your favorite Genre for RPGs?
Pulp Era or Fantasy
10. What Genres have you played in?
Pretty much all of them.
11. Do you prefer to play or GM? Do you do both?
I prefer both, but seem to get stuck GMing 99.99% of the time.
12. Do you like religion in your games?
Hell, I don’t even like it in real life.
13. Do you have taboo subjects in your games or is everything “fair game”?
What is or isn’t taboo depends upon the group of people involved. Personally, I can’t think of any taboos I’d have.
14. Have you developed your own RPG before?
Many, many times.
15. Have you ever been published in the Gaming Industry? If so…what?
Tooniversal Tour Guide, Toon Tales, Toon Ace Catalog, It Waits… (for Over The Edge), the entry for Robert “Doc” Cross in Weather The Cuckoo Likes (also for OTE), a few entries in At Your Service (for OTE), a few gaming mag articles and reviews, many zines for Alarums & Excursions.