Ganked from em_gumby
• Leave me a comment saying “Resistance is Futile.”
• I’ll respond by asking you five questions so I can satisfy my curiosity
• Update your journal with the answers to the questions
• Include this explanation in the post and offer to ask other people questions
1. Why “Doc” (been wondering for years, but never asked – I figured it was one of those things that “everybody knows”)?
Actually, very few people know the truth of how I got the nickname. Maybe 7 or 8. Most other people only think they know. One of my favorite answers is that I was a hospital corpsman in Viet Nam. This works on young folks who don’t know I’m not quite old enough to have gone to ‘Nam. Another answer is that I’m a Freelance Gynecologist:)
2. As a GM, what is the single, evilist, most horrible thing you have ever done to a player, that you feel good about having done?
The player was a loudmouthed, argumentative dickhead who just happened to have a 12th level fighter/thief that he really loved. After about 3-4 sessions with this asshole, I began setting him up for a long hard fall. When the fateful session came, he was slowly and systematicly stripped of his magic items, potions, loot, armor, weapons and, eventually, 10 of his 12 levels. Oh, yeah, and one of his eyes. Also, he was cursed. The dickhead player was close to tears. He never played with us again. And there was much rejoicing.
3. Favorite dish containing meat?
Hmmm…that’s a toughy…probably tacos.
4. What is the single most wretched experience you have EVER had within a roleplaying game?
Playing a session of Champions with a group of rules lawyers.
5. Name one art form that you don’t currently practice, but always wished you could.
Assuming music is not included, only visual arts, I’d take almost any, since I cannot even draw a stick figure. To be specific tho, I’d like to be able to draw.
IF music is included, then I’d like to be able to play piano.