…you touched it anyway, didn’t you?
The “Firsts” Meme
1. Who was your FIRST prom date? A young lady named Stephanie.
2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love? No. Haven’t seen her since graduation, 1972.
3. What was your 1st alcoholic drink? Beer…Hamm’s, I think.
4. What was your FIRST job? Washing cars for the California Highway Patrol at their substation in Yuba City, CA.
5. What was your FIRST car? Metallic blue 1957 Chevy pickup.
6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today? I don’t text.
7. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning? My wife, hoping that she feels better at work today.
8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher? Mrs. Landerman
9. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane? Richmond, Virginia, 1972, a week after I graduated from high school
10. Who was your FIRST best friend & do you still talk? Danny. Haven’t talked to him since about 1991.
11. Where was your FIRST sleep over? Hell if I know. First grade?
12. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today? My dog, Winker.
13. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time? My own, to my first wife, back in 1975.
14. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning? Same thing I do first thing every morning…went to the bathroom and took a leak.
15. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to? Jimi Hendrix, a few months before he died.
16. FIRST tattoo? No tatoos here.
17. First piercing? Left earlobe, 1979
18. First foreign country you’ve been to? Canada…Vancouver, BC…1971
19. FIRST movie you remember seeing? In a theatre? Snow White…1958, Stockton, California.
20. When was your FIRST detention? First week of freshman year. The teacher, a stern old bitch, gave about half the class detention each week.
21. What was the first state you lived in? California
22. Who was your FIRST roommate(s)? My first wife.
23. If you had one wish: I’d come home and find our bedroom chest deep in 100 dollar bills, neatly bundled in $10,000 bundles.
24. What is something you would learn if you had the chance? To play the piano.
25. Who do you think will be be next person to post this? I have no idea.